- Contract law and negotiation
- Commercial law
- Intellectual property – trademarks, know how licenses
- Data protection – privacy
- Gamper speaks and writes fluently in German, Italian and English
Mr. Veit Gamper is frequently invited as a speaker in legal expert conferences relating to international business law.
Furthermore, since 2015 he lectures the module Contract- and Corporate Law of the Master in Management of SMBS – University of Salzburg Business School in South Tyrol.
- Since 2011 Mr. Gamper practises law in the Northern-most region of Italy (South Tyrol) (he ist founding partner of law firm Schenk & Gamper);
- 2006 – 2011 Attnorney at law in a Chinese law firm, based in Shanghai;
- 2003 – 2006 Trainee in an international business law firm based in Modena/Italy.
- 2007 Attorney at law in Italy
- 2003 LL.M in international commercial and corporate law, at the University of London;
- 2002 Italian law degree, at the University Lepold Franzens, based in Innsbruck in Austria;